TRICHLOROETHYLENE AND PERCHLOROETHYLENE ARE TOXIC AND EVAPORATE FAST, REQUIRING A TEST INSTRUMENT WITH RAPID ANALYSIS AND GOOD PERFORMANCE.
The presence of odor-causing compounds, such as sulfur organic compounds, is often a major reason for complaints about air pollution. Odors can be emitted from a variety of sources including petrochemical refineries, paper factories, fertilizer production, landfills, sewage treatment plants, and so forth. Even low concentrations of these compounds are able to produce odors detectable by the human nose, so it is important to be able to monitor such compounds at very low concentrations.
Monitoring the air on-site with immediate results makes it possible to detect the presence of small concentrations of odorous VOCs before they become a larger problem.
The NovaTest P100 and P300 can rapidly sample and analyze ambient air in any location, making them useful devices for emissions testing and leak detection. The device samples from the ambient air without any additional equipment or sample preparation required. The compact design allows them to conveniently test the air in any location inaccessible to a traditional benchtop devices, while they are capable of detecting a wide range of compounds with high sensitivity in a single test, and the system automatically generates an instant report with calculated results. These features can easily be used in the production line, the parking lot, or in inspection shops to quickly identify leaks and other emissions sources in a vehicle.
The Satir V90 IR camera is the latest Performance Gas Detection cameras from SATIR. It can deliver vivid imaging of the releasing source of VOCs from any materials in the vehicle with clear and rapid results. The V Series provides users with visual results so that they can pinpoint VOC gas leaks and their sources.
The DV3000 provides driving testing and mapping according to the wind direction with real-time results . Users can monitor on the road and recognizing the emission source immediately.
- Because odors occur in changing conditions, they require a fast response. Continuous testing with faster analysis is needed to provide the immediate feedback necessary for effective responses
- Comprehensive analysis often requires multiple tests with multiple techniques, making testing complex
- Odors can be caused by a wide range of VOCs
- Automated sampling and rapid analysis of a wide range of VOCs with instantly calculated results provides immediate feedback that is easy to understand. Continuous testing can reveal dynamic changes and identify pollution events
- Multiple VOCs can be detected and analyzed in a single test that requires no professional GC background to perform
- Customized analysis methods are available to ensure comprehensive analysis can be achieved by a single test