WE ARE GROWING FAST AND LOOKING FOR TALENTED INDIVIDUALS WHO WANT TO DISCOVER THEIR MAXIMUM POTENTIAL WITH US. CHECK OUR OPENINGS AND SEE IF WE HAVE ANY POSITIONS OF YOUR INTERESTS.
– Work with R&D team to design, code, test, and documente in Development and Maintenance of assigned software and non-software deliverable
– Communicate with the testing engineers to ensure that requirements are understood
– Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in defined timescales
– Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
– Production of efficient and fully documented code
– Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
– Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
– Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timelines as defined by the Project Manager
– Works with supervision from project manager
– Bachelor’s degree of computer science or relating majors required
– Master’s and higher degree of computer science or relating majors preferred
– Experience with C#, Java, UWP, SQLite, Software security
– Expertise with JSON/Restful-based web service design and development
– Excellent analytical, design and troubleshooting skills, research and analysis skills.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Self-motivated and tenacious when tackling tough technical issues.
– Ability to work closely within a team and collaborate with others.
– Ability to handle conflict, difficult situations, and urgent issues in a professional manner.
Computer Science, IT & Service, Analytical Chemistry, Industry
– Learn techniques regarding GC, PID, Spectroscopy and Thermal Image
– Perform testing using a range of GC products
– Execute projects in product method development
– QC testing of developed instruments and software
– Follow all safety requirements including wearing appropriate personal protective equipment
– Generate supporting laboratory documentation
– Ensure compliance with government rules and regulations (cGMP, OSHA, etc.)
– Implement new equipment and processes independently, capable of conducting appropriate qualification and validation activities
– Execute projects with minimal supervision
– Have the ability to analyze data from the qualitative to the rigorously statistical and defend conclusions based on data
– Have the ability to demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
– Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or other related science
– Master’s degree and above in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or other related science preferred
– 3+ years experience working in a laboratory environment and practicing safe laboratory procedures
– Must have excellent hands-on experimentation skills and attention to detail, with the ability to accurately follow written procedures to conduct analytical testing
– Demonstrated, hands-on experience in gas chromatography is desired
– Experience working in a regulated lab environment (such as GLP or GMP) is preferred
– Desire to work in a laboratory based role as a bench chemist
– Have a strong attention to detail, with good organization and documentation skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills and self-driven motivation
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
– Willing to work in multi-culture environment.
– Use proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when working in the lab (safety glasses, gloves, lab coat with long sleeves, appropriate footwear, etc.)
Analytical Chemistry, Industry, Environment, Life Science
MARKETING & SALES ASSISTANT
– Perform market research and prepare marketing materials.
– Assist managing marketing and sales projects as well as marketing accounts.
– Representing the company to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
– Travel around the US or the globe to develop and perform all sales activities in assigned market.
– Listen to customer needs, analyze information and maintain high level of customer service with all customers.
– Negotiate and close sales while meeting/exceeding sales targets.
– Impress customers with tailored proposals, quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
– Bachelor degree or above, preferably in engineering, business, marketing, professional selling, or related business program, or several years of successful sales experience
– Preferably 2+ years in analytical fields with product sales background
– Have a strong understanding of competitive technologies and solutions
– A strong communication skill & abundant resources in analytical field are preferred.
– Capable to work in multi-culture environment.
– Fluent in English.
Sales, Business Development
Full-time, Intern, Contract
Analytical Chemistry, Industry, Environment, Life Science
– Effectively coordinate of human resources in a biotech start-up environment
– Administrate HR policies, programs, and special projects, such as job-fair, hiring-process, employee training, opinion surveys and focus groups
– Coordinate employee relation, activities, benefits, and labor coordination/fluctuation
– Highly skilled and reliable HR Specialist with more than three years of increasingly responsible administrative experience
– Exceptional problem-solver with the ability to successfully mediate employee concerns and challenges
– Effectively coordinates and manages multiple concurrent assignments and projects
– Excellent oral and written communication skills with experience writing corporate manuals, correspondence and other complex documents.
– Experienced in the planning and execution of meetings, events, and conferences
– Self-starter with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
– COMPUTER SKILLS: Command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), PeopleSoft, Google docs, multiple Internet search engines, and other general office tools. Able to quickly learn and apply diverse computer applications