WE ARE CURRENTLY GROWING FAST AND LOOKING FOR TALENTED INDIVIDUALS WHO WANT TO DISCOVER THEIR MAXIMUM POTENTIAL WITH US. CHECK OUR OPENINGS AND SEE IF WE HAVE ANY POSITIONS FOR YOUR INTERESTS.
– Work with R&D team to design, code, test, and documente in Development and Maintenance of assigned software and non-software deliverable
– Communicate with the testing engineers to ensure that requirements are understood
– Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in defined timescales
– Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
– Production of efficient and fully documented code
– Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
– Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
– Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timelines as defined by the Project Manager
– Works with supervision from project manager
– Bachelor’s degree of computer science or relating majors required
– Master’s and higher degree of computer science or relating majors preferred
– Experience with C#, Java, UWP, SQLite, Software security
– Expertise with JSON/Restful-based web service design and development
– Excellent analytical, design and troubleshooting skills, research and analysis skills.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Self-motivated and tenacious when tackling tough technical issues.
– Ability to work closely within a team and collaborate with others.
– Ability to handle conflict, difficult situations, and urgent issues in a professional manner.
Computer Science, IT & Service, Analytical Chemistry, Industry
– Learn techniques regarding GC, PID, Spectroscopy and Thermal Image
– Perform testing using a range of GC products
– Execute projects in product method development
– QC testing of developed instruments and software
– Follow all safety requirements including wearing appropriate personal protective equipment
– Generate supporting laboratory documentation
– Ensure compliance with government rules and regulations (cGMP, OSHA, etc.)
– Implement new equipment and processes independently, capable of conducting appropriate qualification and validation activities
– Execute projects with minimal supervision
– Have the ability to analyze data from the qualitative to the rigorously statistical and defend conclusions based on data
– Have the ability to demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
– Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or other related science
– Master’s degree and above in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or other related science preferred
– 3+ years experience working in a laboratory environment and practicing safe laboratory procedures
– Must have excellent hands-on experimentation skills and attention to detail, with the ability to accurately follow written procedures to conduct analytical testing
– Demonstrated, hands-on experience in gas chromatography is desired
– Experience working in a regulated lab environment (such as GLP or GMP) is preferred
– Desire to work in a laboratory based role as a bench chemist
– Have a strong attention to detail, with good organization and documentation skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills and self-driven motivation
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
– Willing to work in multi-culture environment.
– Use proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when working in the lab (safety glasses, gloves, lab coat with long sleeves, appropriate footwear, etc.)
Analytical Chemistry, Industry, Environment, Life Science
MARKETING & SALES ASSISTANT
– Perform market research and prepare marketing materials.
– Assist managing marketing and sales projects as well as marketing accounts.
– Representing the company to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
– Travel around the US or the globe to develop and perform all sales activities in assigned market.
– Listen to customer needs, analyze information and maintain high level of customer service with all customers.
– Negotiate and close sales while meeting/exceeding sales targets.
– Impress customers with tailored proposals, quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
– Bachelor degree or above, preferably in engineering, business, marketing, professional selling, or related business program, or several years of successful sales experience
– Preferably 2+ years in analytical fields with product sales background
– Have a strong understanding of competitive technologies and solutions
– A strong communication skill & abundant resources in analytical field are preferred.
– Capable to work in multi-culture environment.
– Fluent in English.
Sales, Business Development
Full-time, Intern, Contract
Analytical Chemistry, Environment, Industry